Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rio Grande Sneak Preview


This is a portion of the painting I am currently working on. I was hoping to have it completed and posted by now, but sometimes I just can't rush a painting. It is a painting of the Rio Grande River outside of Taos, NM. I will be finishing up the sky and water tomorrow and will post the finished product as soon as I can. 

The art fair was fun even though it was a little slow. The way they set up the booths completely blocks our shop from view so we had a few visitors but not as many as we would have liked. We are looking forward to the Craft Fair on October 3rd though. The booths will not be in front of our shop, so people might actually find us! Thanks to all the family that came to visit and keep us company during the art fair! You have all been so supportive of our ventures.

Remember to check out the Olive Branch blog when you get a chance! Today's post was about beautiful scabiosa blooms. (One of my top-five flowers). I should do a painting of some scabiosa sometime. 

Also, if you haven't already, become a fan of Leia Brown Studio on facebook! Thanks to those of you that are already fans :) 

No comments: