Friday, March 13, 2009

In Loving Memory


In Loving Memory of Donna Lee Brown

We knew her as Grandma Brown.  She was the most wonderful grandmother my husband could've asked for.  He was her only grandchild and she adored him!  She was generous, loving, kind and funny!  She also welcomed me as her own granddaughter. She never missed an opportunity to send a card, a nice letter, pictures or even a book of stamps.  Grandma Brown was simply one of the sweetest and gentle-spirited women I have ever known.  She passed away last night, but praise God that she is in a better place now.  She is home, where she can breathe easy and there is no more sickness or pain. 

Then Jesus cried out, "When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.  John 12:44-46

Donna believed and she is now home.

2 comments:

Nicholas Mackey said...

sorry for your loss. praise God that she is now with Him!

Elizabeth said...

Leia, I love you, and we love Mike, too. You are in our prayers and thoughts.