Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Blog Post on Portraits.com

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that my recent blog post on portrait thumbnails was featured on a great blog and website Portraits.com! You should check it out, especially if you have any interest in portraiture.  There are many useful tips and topics related to portraits of all kinds. 

I am really grateful that I started this blog.  It is really just a journal on my thoughts about art and the creative process.  Last night, my husband and I were talking about how beneficial it is to have a blog as an artist.  It helps me collect my thoughts and realize how many ideas I have.  It also helps me to get a little feedback! I love exploring other artist's blogs and learning from them too! Check out my blog roll for some really beautiful artwork!

No comments: