Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Charcoal Portraits

Flower Girl
14 x 17
Charcoal

Most of the time you'll find me painting, but I love drawing almost as much as painting! I admit, I sometimes neglect my drawing because painting is so time involved. Last year, I kind of went through a charcoal drawing frenzy... all I did for a while (as far as artwork) was sit on the floor and sketch up a storm! Yes, on the floor, I didn't have a drawing table set up at the time and I don't find an easel that conducive to sketching. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and tonight I found myself browsing through some of these drawings and realizing I miss it and I need to get back to it~  

If you happen to be looking for a unique gift, a charcoal portrait is a nice option. They look great in all different types of homes, especially when they are framed nicely! They are also quite affordable for a piece of custom artwork. My charcoal portrait prices start at $75 for a 14 x 17. I think that's a pretty good deal myself :) I also offer framing services, shipping and gift wrap if needed! Check out more of my charcoals on my website if you have a moment. Thanks for looking! 

Also, thanks to my friend Stacy for giving me a mention on her new blog ... the copy cat cottage! If you have an interest in decorating on a budget, her blog is inspiring. She has a beautiful home and is full of good ideas (even though she claims to be a copy cat). Take a minute to check it out!

No comments: